Thursday, March 5, 2009

Growing Up

Parker is growing up.... too fast! It is scary to see time fly by so quickly but it is also very entertaining! Here are some of the things he's been up to lately....

Parker working away on "his" lap top. Whenever Tyler is on the computer, Parker feels it necessary to to work on his as well.

He is learning to share. 

"Hey look Mom, Dad is teaching me to play xbox!"

Great, I have the youngest gamer ever.

Parker has decided to live up to his middle name Danger.  At dinner tonight he started off sitting in his blue chair yet somehow he managed to get here

We're in trouble now!

Hard to believe he'll be walking soon! I better prepare myself!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

He is getting so big. I cannot believe that you have a little boy!

Jeff and Laura said...

Way to go Parker. You are catching up to Jack so quickly! Watch out Natalie...now you will never get a break!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...