Thursday, August 13, 2009

Too Busy

I looked at my blog for the first time in a month and realized I haven't had time to write about some big things... so until I find time for details, here are the high points:

1. Parker turned one!!! His birthday was July 20th and he had 3 birthday cakes! It was so fun and I can't believe how fast 1 year has been.

2. We moved! Well we are still in the process but we left our loved 1st apartment in downtown Boise for a great house out in Eagle, ID where our parents live and where Tyler works. It was time for more room because...

3. I'm not pregnant!! Ha ha sorry, I thought I needed one more high point and being pregnant would be a fun one to add but I'm not pregnant.

As you can imagine, 3 birthday parties and moving, as well as house sitting and other odds and ends of life have kept me busy. More details and pictures (especially of the birthday boy) to come soon!

3 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

haha you had me fooled for a second! lol

Val said...

You have been busy. Guess what? Im not pregnant either!!!! That was pretty funny!!!

Natalie and Tyler said...

Get to bloggin' missy!!! You're slacking!

xoxoxo mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...