Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just the Kid I needed Today!

So lately life has been stressful. I guess I had this picture perfect idea of what my life would be like once I finally graduated school and didn't have to stress about leaving Parker and taking tests and having dying patients, and life since graduation hasn't really slowed down or de-stressed at all. But I guess that is just life and even though it wears us down we can find lots of reasons to smile!
My reason to smile today is this little kiddo!

This morning was a rough one but by lunch time this kid had me feeling like life was wonderful again. Here are a couple funny stories I had to write down.
1. Parker insisted on helping me make his Mac-n-Cheese for lunch. He was so excited to pour things in and mix it together. Then he ate two helpings!
2. After eating so much I thought he deserved some dessert so I asked him if he wanted a cookie and he pumped one arm into the air and yelled "Yay, Cookie!" Like he just won a new car or something. Then when I gave him the cookie he looked at it, kind of confused, and then gets all excited again and yells "Ooooh, Cookie!"
3. So I was sitting next to him while he ate his cookie and I asked him if he wanted a brother or a sister, his response... "TIGER! Raaaaaar!" So apparently he is hoping I give birth to tiger.
4. And as I am sitting here blogging he is sitting next to me with his toy lap top typing away. What a cute boy.

3 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

Natalie your amazing! life is hard sometimes and stressful.. non stop and all those thing. but i sure do agree with you kids can make ya happy! :)
love ya girly!

Jeff and Laura said...

Gotta love it...can't they just cause the most stress but then a second later create the purest joy!

Unknown said...

I'm sure that having children that smile and make you laugh is all part of the plan, we need those moments to get us through the tough times. He really is an adorable boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...