Tuesday, June 8, 2010

24


So I turned 24 on May 30... getting so old :) That isn't the exciting part though, the really exciting part is that I had a fantastic weekend with my family! And on top of that, Kim Lewis, now Kim Hawkes, my best friend for as long as I can remember, came to visit with her family from Logan. We were so excited to have them! Parker and Kim's little boy Caiden got along really well and Tyler and her husband Greg get along great too so it was a blast. My sister Kristen, Kim, and I have so many fun memories growing up together and we could spend hours talking (and we did! Stayed up til 4:30 am the first night!) I loved having both of my sisters for my birthday :) Tyler, my family, and Kim's family made this birthday extra special and I am so grateful for them.

Kim and I and our silly boys!

Parker and his new buddy Caiden

Another birthday celebration... Tyler's sister Chelsea finally had her baby girl Lucy. She is adorable and we are super happy for their family!

Baby Lucy

1 comment:

The Cottens said...

Natalie, Happy Late Bday! 24 is not old! I actually turned 30 this year and I cried! hahaha. Parker is getting so grown up and he is so adorable. Hope you are having a good summer. Are you working as an RN yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...