Thursday, September 23, 2010

Photography

Photography

I LOVE pictures! You can ask Tyler- I am one of those annoying wives that makes everyone take family pictures every two months and I am constantly torturing my children with the bright flash of my camera. Need more evidence? I have 35 Facebook albums and over 5,000 pictures on my computer... Yeah I am a little crazy. I have a couple of friends who are really great at photography and they have inspired me to play around with my pictures to try to make them a little more professional looking. I totally lack the skill and creativity to be really good at this photography thing but I have a lot of passion so this week I am seeing what comes from it. Here is what I have so far.




These are a few of my favorites... I want to take some cute pictures of both the kids within the next few days. If you want to see real talent you should check out my friend's blog. I have a bunch more from this photo shoot with Rylan on Facebook.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...