Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin Palooza

I love Fall. I love all of the wonderful foods of Fall. I especially love all the delicious pumpkin treats of Fall. So far I have made:
Pumpkin Donut Holes
Pumpkin Cream Cheese
Pumpkin Cookies
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Carmel Apples

And I have bought:
Dreyer's Pumpkin Ice Cream
Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice Donuts

I plan to make:
Pumpkin Roll
Pumpkin Oreo Cheese Cake
Pumpkin Pie (obviously, right?)


Conclusion: Fall is a terrible time to be trying to lose weight after having a baby. At this rate I am pretty sure I will weigh the same amount as I did when I was 9 months prego by the end of December.
Worth It!

If you want any of these yummy recipes you can find me on Pinterest- they are on my "Halloween Fun" board. They are worth trying!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...