Sunday, July 13, 2008

(Not so) Patiently awaiting Parker's Arrival




Nine months of pregnancy seems to fly by until you get to the last couple weeks and then it seems to drag on forever! But all the anticipation has made these past few weeks so much fun! Getting the baby's room ready has been exciting... a combination of two of my favorite things: babies and home decor! Tyler and I came home from a movie late one night and he randomly had the urge to put together our crib, so we sprawled everything out on the floor at midnight and put it together. Good thing we figured it out quickly! I had a serious case of "nesting" but now everything is finished and we are just waiting for the big day, having no idea when it will be!

With the time we have had we've spent a lot of it on the boat. As sad as I am that I can't wake board this summer, I still love being on the lake with Tyler and our families and friends. We're also soaking up all of the "down-time" we have at our house when it's just the two of us because we know in a week or so there won't be much of that to enjoy! We know life is going to drastically change with the baby but we are sure that it will be a new kind of fun and we plan on being adventurous parents who aren't afraid to have fun with their kids! If Parker isn't born on the boat then he will be introduced to it shortly after! Ha ha, who knows, maybe we'll have him wake boarding by the end of the summer... Just Kidding!!

I can't help but realize how lucky I am! I have more than I ever thought to ask for... a wonderful husband, who I love more than anything on Earth, who is so excited about starting a family with me and being a good daddy. And I've been blessed to bring a special little spirit into our home and to be a mom! I honestly couldn't ask for more from life right now. It's perfect!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

You are so beautiful! I am so excited for your baby to be here. You will have to post pictures! Good luck with everything- I am sure it will go great!

Suzie Koskella said...

Hi girlie!! Still waiting? I know how that goes!! I am so excited! Email me your email so I can add you to my readers list!! I hope everything goes great and the baby comes soon!!

Suzie Koskella said...

Oh yeah my email is koskellafamily@gmail.com

Jonny and Kara said...

I just looked at all ur pics on facebook and u are such a cute preggo!! Too bad it's gonna end soon. haha, jk. I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see your new baby when he comes!

Anonymous said...

Yay Natalie! I am so excited and happy for you! I wish I was still going to be around to come see you and the baby, but you will have to put pictures up right away!

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie! It looks great! I am so excited for little Parker to be born. Jack really needs a "guy" friend in his life. Ha! Ha! I really hope that he comes soon!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...