Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Semester Begins...

Tyler and I started school again last week at Boise State. Tyler is working on his second semester of his Master's in Business Administration and I am in my third semester of the nursing program. We are looking forward to a very, very busy semester between Tyler working, going to school, and taking some Appraisal Institute classes in Salt Lake as well as me going to school and Parker being so little! It will be crazy but worth it. We enjoyed one last get away before Fall sets in by going up to Cascade over Labor Day weekend with his family. It was already cooling down up there, I think it only got up to around 65 degrees, so we didn't do much outside of the hotel but it was still very nice to get away. I also really enjoyed watching Tyler and his mom try to ride a tandem bike they rented from the hotel. I really wish I had taken a picture of that!

Along with school starting came saying goodbye to Kristen :( She moved down to Provo to attend BYU on Saturday. It is hard to see her go but I know how much fun she will have (recalling my good times in P town). Plus we plan on attending some football games since Tyler, Jake, Parker and I are all die-hard Cougar Football fans... GO COUGS! Anyway, we will see her then! Good luck sister!

Saturday night we went to a friend of Tyler's wedding. It was out in Nampa at St. Chapelle Winery. We were brave and brought Parker along hoping he wouldn't cry and disrupt the wedding. Besides burping extremely loud in the middle of a prayer that the Pastor was giving, he did wonderfully! Tyler enjoyed catching up with a couple of his high school friends and showing off his family (what can I say, we are pretty cute!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope things are going well for you guys. It sounds like you had a great summer. PS how did you make your blog so cute!!

Jeff and Laura said...

Oh Natalie...your blog is sooooo cute! Way to go:) You guys sound crazy busy. Don't forget to squeeze us into your schedule sometime:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...