Saturday, September 27, 2008

GO BYU COUGARS!!


A little grin to melt your heart. Parker is full of smiles these days!


Tyler and Parker's sing-a-long... Parker has discovered his singing voice and loves to sing along with mom and dad. He must get his musical talent from his daddy!

Just some cute pictures of Parker and his friend Jack on game day last week. We will try to overlook the Johnson family's vice of being BSU fans... (JK Laura) We like BSU too, but we LOVE BYU! Keep it up team 4-0!

4 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

Way to go BSU!!!!! Just so you know we are 3-0. Let's see if BYU can keep it up! (I'll admit it, I secretly cheer on BYU...don't tell Jeff..jk). I love the picture of Jack looking at Parker.

Nick and Titi said...

YAY I'm glad you found me and I'm glad your baby wears blue! :) Miss you and hope you are loving being a mom, which I'm pretty sure you are! :)

Lisa said...

This site is too cute to believe. I love looking at the pictures of Parker he certainly steals the show. Looks like you are really enjoying yourself. Can't wait till you come back to Truckee for a visit

Unknown said...

How cute to see the little guys in their team outfits. I love Parker's hair in that first picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...