Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Fun


Three Months Old!


Little Parker is three months old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time flies. He is getting so big and so is his personality! He loves to chat! He will tell stories that go on for several minutes and are full of emotion (laughing, yelling, whining, etc...). It is so fun. Not to mention that adorable giggle that comes out most when Dad is hanging him upside down or throwing him in the air (living up to his middle name). Here he is all ready for church in his "big boy" outfit. And below are his "big boy" shoes... so cute!

Tyler and I had a little BSU vs Hawaii football party... after all college football is one of the best parts of Fall. We were hoping to get to go to the game but it sold out before we got tickets so instead we invited Tyler's whole family over and we had pizza and watched the game. It was a lot of fun and I decided I really enjoy hosting parties... although someday I hope to have a little more room for my guests but we all fit into our living room around the TV somehow. It's also fun to have Tyler's younger siblings around, kids are fun!

Here Parker's cousin Libby is attempting to hold him with a little help. She is excited to have a cousin!

Here is Parker with his cousin Peyton. It was time to go and this was the best picture we could get. Hopefully we'll get a better one soon!

The next night we had a college football/pumpkin carving party with my family. Kristen came home (my sister) and we were sooooo excited to see her- Parker missed his aunt! We watched football all day, had dinner, and then carved pumpkins.

This is Parker and Tyler's touchdown dance!

Yum.. Pumpkin guts! 

And the finished product. It's a bat if you can't tell from my wonderful artistic ability. I drew the bat, Tyler cut off the top, I cleaned out the guts, and he carved it. Parker spent most of his time supervising with Grandma, but he still had fun!

3 comments:

Meg and Ryan said...

Such cute pics, it looks like you guys are having a blast!

Jeff and Laura said...

Whew....you guys have been busy:) I love the pumpkin. Don't you just love Halloween.

Val said...

HOW FUN!!! I love the "big boy shoes." It seems as Parker gets bigger he is looking more and more like his momma!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...