Friday, December 12, 2008

Momma's Little Buddy

Now that my semester is over, I have had lots more time to spend with Parker and we have had so much fun! He is always laughing and loves to come up with silly games. I have enjoyed it so much. He is also getting so big. He looks like a little boy in these pictures instead of a baby... growing up so fast. He has gotten so good at sitting up too. 

Demonstrating his mad sitting up skills.

Oh how I love this little smile. Good thing they are in large supply these days!

This is a video (I finally figured out how to get my videos on the computer) of our new game we have to play every time we change his diaper. I love his giggle... so fun!


This is the definition of Joy!

3 comments:

Natalie and Tyler said...

Ok so the video is MIA, I'm working on it...

Jeff and Laura said...

Oh Parker...your little smile is just so adorable. I bet you are so excited to have all of your mommies attention. Congrats Natalie!!!!! One less semester to go:)

Jillian said...

He is getting so big! Hes adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...