Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Loves of my Life!


Have you ever had one of those moments where you thought life couldn't get any better and then some how it does for no real reason! Well these moments are becoming more and more frequent lately thanks to the two loves of my life. They manage to bring me smiles and squeeze in more joy than I thought possible. This is probably a little overkill on sappiness but I just love moments when you realize how blessed you are and that life just simply couldn't be any better than this:

This is what melted my heart! Aren't they cute?

Like father like son.

I love my boys!

1 comment:

Suzie Koskella said...

I love seeing my two boys together too! It just melts my heart! Wait until he is old enought to give kisses and hugs! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...