Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day


Ok, I decided to blog about my Valentine's even though it's not over yet and I said in my commercial post I was going to wait... It was a great Valentine's! I am such a lucky girl. Tyler and I actually celebrated last night. My parents watched Parker so we could join our friends, Jeff and Laura for dinner at Tucano's! Yes, that's right, Boise now has a Tucano's as of February 11. Tyler was so sweet! I don't know if he remembered this but we were watching something on TV a while back and the guy got his date a corsage and even though a corsage is more for like prom, I thought it was so cute! Well Tyler surprised me with a corsage and a mixed CD of some of our favorite songs. He also bought me the Taylor Swift CD because I always say I want to get it and never have. I'm very thankful for a romantic and thoughtful husband! Love you Babe!
Dinner was fantastic, thanks for the invite Johnsons! We had so much fun! We all ate until we couldn't move! And the food was delicious!

Actual Valentine's Day we have spent relaxing, our favorite thing to do. Parker has been experimenting with the Johnny Jumper thingy. He has got some sweet moves in that thing. So we've been enjoying watching him play.

The only place in our house that works with the Johnny Jumper is in the pantry so he jumps around all our food.

I am so lucky to have two such charming and handsome boys to celebrate Valentine's with!

1 comment:

Monte and Brittany said...

okay so ive been wanting that taylor swift cd for soo long but cant get it!!
if its okay im totally borrowing yours and putting it on my computer..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...