Monday, May 11, 2009

Salt Lake

It's taken me forever but I finally decided to put studying off and blog a little bit. A couple weeks ago Tyler went to Salt Lake for a week of appraisal classes. On that Saturday, my family came down to pick up my sister from BYU, so Parker and I hitched a ride down with them to get her, pick up Tyler, and see some of my favorite girls from my BYU days. My dad got us all tickets to a Real Salt Lake soccer game which was so awesome. The trip was a ton of fun!!

We met up with my friends at Cafe Rio (my favorite restaurant ever!). It was so fun to see them!

My friend Laura and her hubby Jesse, and little baby Rachel (Laura's tiny baby bump)... Laura is pregnant and her due date is the same day as Parker's due date!

My friend Sara and her husband Aaron and their baby girl Alice. She is such a cutie! 

My cousin Hayley, we aren't actually cousins but we have adopted each other as such!
We also got to see Nick and Vanessa but I unfortunately forgot to bring my camera in when we stopped by their house.

Some pre soccer game festivities:

Tyler and Parker rocking out to the band that was playing.

Mom and Jake are so excited for the game!
Kristen, Dad and Tyler getting ready to show off their skills in the shoot out.

Enjoying half time

Brrr... it was cold but it didn't rain thankfully!

One of the many cool pictures Tyler got of the game. Real beat Revolution 6-0. It was an exciting game, even though Revolution is my favorite team :(
We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Jeff and Laura said...

What a fun trip. I am glad you got to go down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...