Monday, June 1, 2009

May Stuff....

Lots of pictures:

First of all, I had a great birthday on Saturday and want to thank my wonderful husband for making me feel special with my surprise party! So thoughtful and thanks to all those who came or thought of me that day. I will have pictures soon!

Parker has a new face. He loves making everyone laugh with this one. We call it his scowl or "zoolander" face. He has a hard time making it because a grin has a tendency to take over as soon as he tries to scowl.
Ha ha!

Our little drummer boy. He loves any and every musical instrument so far.
Rockin' out with Dad!

We got to visit my Grandparents in Idaho Falls which was so fun. They got out a special baby swing for him out in their yard. He loved it.
Swinging with Mom

Woo hoo, so fun!

Relaxing with Dad

We love Grandma (Great-Grandma in Parker's case) She is so good to us!

 We have spent a lot of time with Chelsea and Peyton and have had lots of fun!
Parker and his cousin Peyton at Chelsea and Eric's BBQ after a long day of swimming and bike riding.
My Grandma Milligan came for a visit too! So we got to spend a few days with her as well!
We love you Grandma!

Dad in charge of dinner and the result....
That's what happens when you have cookies for dinner.

Lastly....
Singing in the grocery store just before my birthday surprise. 
We also had lots of fun at Jack's birthday party on Friday! Happy Birthday Jack!
And May is gone... time just goes by too quickly!

1 comment:

Jeff and Laura said...

SO cute! I love the scowl face...it just cracks me up! I am glad you had a good birthday...and don't worry I still have your birthday card...I'll get it to you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...