Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Through out this pregnancy I have had absolutely no clue whether I was having a boy or a girl. Some days it was a boy, some days it was a girl... but it drove me crazy! I even made my doctor schedule me a week and half early so I could find out at exactly 20 weeks- what can I say I am a very impatient person. Well, I got my answer, and it was actually about 5 minutes before my ultrasound even began. We were sitting in our room waiting for my doctor to come in and do the ultrasound and I asked Parker if he thought he was getting a brother or a sister. He smiled and joyfully replied... " SISTER!!". Right then, I knew it was a girl and little Parker knew because he was hanging out with his sister just a couple of short years ago. So we are excited to meet this little girl whom Parker is so excited about!
Another funny story about our little girl. When I was pregnant with Parker, on the day we had our 20 week ultrasound, Tyler was headed home and decided to pick up an oder man who was hitch hiking (I was not excited to hear about him picking up strangers but it's something he does every once in a while due to his generous nature). Anyway, Hitch Hiker Joe (can't remember his actual name so that's what we call him) asked Tyler if he was a father. Tyler said that he was headed to his first baby's ultrasound as they speak. Joe looked at him and said "It's a girl... if not this baby then the next one and I see her being lots of trouble for you" or something like that. So along with the shock of having a girl (we've always thought we'd have all boys ha ha) we also have the fear of how much trouble this little girl is going to be- we mostly agree that the trouble will be that she will be able to get away with anything because she'll have her daddy wrapped around her little finger. We are looking forward to a new adventure with Parker and his little sister!

3 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

IM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! YAY! congrats!

Janette said...

Congratulations to you guys! Little girls are so fun. You all seem so happy and full of life. What a great family to be born into!

Unknown said...

COngrats, that is so awesome!!! One of each is the way to go!!! Hope hyou are doing well and that we will get to see you at least a couple of times this summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...