Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Events

The latest haps around the Pooley home...

She crawls!

She has for about a month, after an additional month of rocking back and forth on all fours and making more forward progress via face planting than actually crawling. But now, she means business. This means my life will now consist of getting her out of trouble. Yay. But she is rather adorable when she crawls. Back in the face planting days, Tyler, Parker and I would crawl around, overemphasizing the "move your arms forward" part in the crawling process. Apparently it stuck with her because she now looks like she is half swimming as she lifts her hands up past her ears and plants them up ahead of her. Go Rylan, Go!



He wears "undies"!

That is right. After two months of experimenting with the potty, Parker and I are finally confident enough to make the undies a permanent gig in life. He just decided one day he was ready and he hasn't looked back since. I must say I am really enjoying this decreased quota of diaper changing in my life.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hurray for Undies! T hat is the way Kyle did it too. It was so great. But my girls.. It was long and torturous.

Larissa said...

Where did Rylan get that insanely adorable skirt? :) I miss you guys so much you need to tell the kids to stop growing until I get back, otherwise they will be adults before I get to see them again, and how can I train Rylan as my successor in picking on an older brother if that happens?

Good job Parker on the big boy pants, woo hoo! They really are getting so big. I can't wait for summer. Love you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...