Sunday, June 5, 2011

Alive and Kickin'

Don't worry, I am alive. My internet has been and remains touch and go, resulting in a month of no blogging. But if you need a recap of May... it was all about yours truly!
I had a super duper Mother's day. The friday before, Parker invited me to a Mother's day brunch at preschool. Is that just cute or what. We enjoyed sandwiches, salad, chocolate covered strawberries (delish!) cookies and lemonade. But the food wasn't even the best part, it was actually sitting next to my handsome little preschooler, who was So excited to have me there and even more excited to give me my presents he made (he told me well in advance that he had presents for me, like a week in advance) a cute little laminated book mark with a picture of him on it and a cute baby food jar decorated in colorful tissue paper with tiny little flowers planted inside. Am I the luckiest or what?

Then it was my birthday. I was royally spoiled by Tyler, his family and my family. May is just my favorite, can you blame me for loving it so? Two days of spoilings.

So enough about me, because really I hate talking about me. Until next time.... hopefully it wont be another month away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...