Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Is it Football Season Yet?

The other day Parker and I were out in my parent's backyard. He creativly turned a plastic hose from his toy fire truck into a stethescope and told me he was going to "doctor" us. He held one end of the hose up to his ear and the other he held against his chest.....


"Mom, my heart is saying "boom-boom, boom-boom, boom-boom!"


He then said it was my turn to get "doctered". He held his little fire hose stethescope up to my chest...


"What is my heart saying Parker?"



....... "Mom, It says BYU!!!!!".......


Confused I looked down to see he had placed the end of the stethesope on the Y logo of the BYU shirt I was wearing. But let's be honest, my heart most likely does beat "BYU!"

1 comment:

StartingYourBusinessTodayAdvisor said...

Are You Ready for some Football? Nice blog work. I came across your blog while blog surfing using the “next blog” button on the Nav Bar of blogger.com. I am continually fascinated by the types of blogs that exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people all over the globe express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...