Sunday, July 24, 2011

We Be Pirates!

My little Parker is three now... how does that even happen? One day I'm holding this tiny baby in my arms and the next, I'm chasing after a little boy who is dressed as a pirate and yelling "Arrgghh!" at his 3rd birthday party. It goes by too fast. Which is why I like to throw birthday parties because then at least I can look back at each year of his life and see all the ways he has grown and all the fun memories we have.

This little guy is such light to us. He loves each member of our family, our extended family and our circle of friends. Everyone around him feels that love too. He gives the best hugs and kisses. He loves nursery, he loves to talk about Jesus. He loves to say dinner prayers and every night when we read scriptures, he wants to talk about Ammon fighting the bad guys and getting the sheep back (no matter what story we are actually reading that night). He is learning so much at preschool and has made lots of friends. He loves basketball (and every time he makes a shot he yells "Jimmer!"), soccer, all Disney Pixar movies, and Little Einstein's.

To celebrate my very favorite 3 year old, we had a Pirate party.

There was a huge inflatable water slide:

Grandma lead us on a very fun treasure hunt:

And we had a whole bunch of pirates running around!

Thank you to all of our friends and family who made Parker's day so special. And a special thank you to my family for all of the help.

Happy Birthday my little pirate Parker... but try to slow down a little, you're growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey!- You cut your hair! I LOVE IT! It looks so great on you. :o)

Happy Birthday Parker!

Looks like Little Rylan is getting so big! and She is blond.

Cute kiddos

Unknown said...

THREE!!! Man it sure does happen fast. I love the pirates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...