Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Coat

Last night we watched a very touching video on the true meaning of Christmas. It is called
It is such a sweet video. Parker asked to watch it 3 times... and all three times I cried!
A few minutes later, Rylan fell and bit her tongue :( She was so sad. Parker ran into the other room, I didn't think much of it until he came back with Rylan's favorite stuffed animal, handed it to her and comforted her. It melted my heart. Then he ran off and came back with HIS favorite stuffed animal (the one he is very possessive over) and gave it to her as well. Isn't it amazing that the Spirit of Christmas can catch so quickly? He is normally a very sweet boy but I think he was extra-inspired!

I hope I can be just as inspired!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...