Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Christmas Gift to You!



Merry Christmas!

Can you believe it's almost here?



Also... I braved another sewing project. I'm starting to wonder how many projects it takes for a person of average sewing talent to be able to sew in nice, strait, neat lines... If it's less then 6 or so, I may be a person of less-than-average sewing talent. Anyway, here are the results:
Pooley Family Stockings

Rylan's :


Parker's:

Tyler's:

Mommy's: mine was the guinea pig of the bunch, which is why it's kinda goofy looking. You're right they are all a little goofy looking, but this is the goofiest. It is also the largest... I think that means I deserve extra presents because of all my hard work on these beauties!
Rylan and I got an extra girly touch of rosettes on the top. Still looking for something fun to add to the top of the boys.
Enjoy your holidays! It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great Job! They look fabulous. Keep sewing. It really is fun. I promise. :o)

Val said...

I love them! I did stockings last year, and they are all different yet special in their own way! :) HAHA! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...