Saturday, November 8, 2008

Parker rolled over!

Ok, so Parker rolled over a few times about a month ago but he could only do it if Tyler propped him up on his elbows (his arms would get in his way) but tonight I put him on his back to pick up the living room and when I turned around he was on his stomach! So Tyler and I flopped him back onto his back and watched, as very proud parents, as the little squirt arched his back and after some effort and snorting, rolled himself onto his belly! I didn't think I would get such a kick out of something so simple but I was really excited. We'll have to get it on video soon!

Also very exciting.... Lacey, Tyler's sister, had her baby girl on Election Day so Tyler and I were blessed with a beautiful niece named Mikaela Jade Lee. It's fun to have a baby girl around because everyone I know that has had a baby lately has had a boy. Parker now has three cousins, Chelsea's baby boy Peyton (2 months younger than Parker- I foresee lots of mischief between those two!) and Lacey's girls Libby (3) and Mikaela. I am excited to see the three babies grow up together. Pictures to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...