Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Tragedy


We watched with heavy hearts as our team fell to the devil's University of Utah tonight. It was not pretty. Of course we all went into the game with our high spirits, knowing BYU would prevail however, that was not the case. The saddest part was that it wasn't even a close, jumping up and down, pacing around the living room, screaming at the TV, nail-biter kind of game- yes you would have found me doing all of those things the last few games against the U. But after BYU's 5th turnover, I went in the kitchen and did the dishes. Anyway, I don't handle defeat well so this is the last I want to discuss of this tragedy. We'll get 'em next year team! The Pooley family still loves you!

On a brighter note... Kristen is home again for Thanksgiving, YAY! We had a sleep over at my parents' last night which was fun and then they came over to our apartment tonight for the game and I made ribs for dinner, so it really ended up being a fun night. Tyler's family also stopped by for a bit and we got to see Jay, who is home from BYU-I. Also.. it SNOWED! Just a little bit for about 15 minutes or so but it was fun to see big flakes falling! Lastly, next week we don't have school!! I still have a ton of hw but oh well. I'm looking forward to one of my favorite holidays!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...