Thursday, March 25, 2010

Three Years!!

Yesterday was our third anniversary!! And such a happy and wonderful three years it has been- not to mention a fast three years it has been. Time flies when you're loving life! I am very grateful for my wonderful husband. He keeps me sane even when Im on the very brink of total insanity... ha ha an almost 2 year old and two crazy puppies can do that to you. But I consider myself so darn lucky because not only do I have an amazing, fun-loving husband who would do anything for me, I have a little boy at home with me all day that is exactly like him- personality, looks, etc- so I've got double the love. I'm so happy I get to spend eternity with my wonderful hubby. Love you Babe!

Ok enough of the mushy stuff- we wanted to celebrate by doing some sealings at the temple but the only session they had was at 8 which was too late for Parker with Grandma, so we went and saw Alice in Wonderland... I'm not recommending it- it was just plain weird and we are a little sad that the first movie we've seen in the theater in a very long time was that one but we still had lots of fun. And we made up for it by going to Lock Stock and Barrel for dinner. Best prime rib and lobster I have ever eaten and we spent all of dinner laughing. Anyway, being married is great!

In other news, only a week and a half left til we find out what baby #2 is so if you want to guess do it before April 5th. I am the most impatient person ever! With Parker I just knew I was having a boy and this time I have no idea so it's driving my crazy and I can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...