Thursday, May 27, 2010

Groceries

I learned the other night that men and grocery stores do no mix. We had to make a quick run to the store before bed because we were out of whole milk for Parker (and that is an emergency at bed time!!) and dog food. Tyler thought we should all go. If I had gone alone I would have walked out of the store with milk and dog food. Here is what we ended up with when we got home:

THREE bags of bulk candy
6 pack of Henry Weinhards root beer
Cherry Coke
Cheerios
Bacon (I thought I was the one with weird pregnancy cravings)
Tortilla chips
Bean dip
Oranges
A watermelon
Milk
Dog food

Can you tell my husband didn't grow up with much sugar around the house?
It made for an entertaining trip to the store! Love you Babe ;)

1 comment:

Claudia + Ben said...

That sounds EXACTLY like Ben. If I ask him to go to the store and get something and he only comes in with that one thing I know the rest is in the car.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...