Sunday, July 25, 2010

Control Freak!

There is something that I have learned about myself, several times through out life... I am a control freak. I don't try to control others, I just hate when I feel like things in my own life are out of my control! I hate being patient enough to wait and see things work out on their own. So as you can imagine, Heavenly Father, quite often, has to teach me how to be patient and have faith that HE is in control, not me. Lately I have been experiencing one of these lessons and it was not a pretty sight :) I was freaking out to the point that I was literally sending myself into labor. But if I would have just calmed down and realized once again that I can't control everything and that He knows exactly what he is doing, I could have saved myself a lot of distress. We now have a new house to move into next week, Tyler is finally getting paid for all the hard work he has been doing this summer, and despite my crazy body stressing itself into labor, our baby is still in there and healthy! I see that Heavenly Father irons out our lives for us- even if it's at the very last minute :) And once again, I am humbled. Thank goodness he is in control and not me!

Good thing I have these guys (and little girl not pictured) to save me from myself :)

And here is the 8 month belly! Only four weeks to go!

1 comment:

Nick and Titi said...

natalie you are so cute. i miss you!! goodluck when that baby comes!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...