Sunday, August 8, 2010

Water!

Here is what we have been up to since my last post...
1. We moved! Got it all done in 2 1/2 days. Thanks to our families for all of the help packing, cleaning, loading and unloading.

2. My wonderful friends threw a baby shower for me :) It was a ton of fun and I got lots of fun girly stuff! Thanks to everyone who came and especially Valerie, Laura, Mom and Kristen for doing all the work!


3. Water! We have living in the water. In the last week we went to the wate
r park twice, we went boating, we played in the sprinklers, and we went to the primary activity that had swimming, water balloons, a giant inflatable water slide and a slip and slide. In addition, I, mostly by myself, consumed an entire Costco 35 pack of water bottles in one week! What can I say, I am a thirsty pregnant woman :) And we love the water!

4. My Grandma came to visit from California. We enjoyed spending time with her and are so glad she was able to visit! She came along for our boating outing and it was a blast!


Boating!

Wish I could take credit for this awesome picture of Tyler wake boarding but I was driving the boat and my mom was behind the camera. Yep... that's my husband :)

Jake tried wake boarding for the first time and did great! He got up for a few seconds and can't wait to go again!

Parker and his aunt Kristen


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...