Thursday, January 27, 2011

Win!

Last night BYU Men's basketball, ranked #9 in the nation, defeated San Diego State, ranked #4, 71-58. It was one of those games you anticipate and lose sleep over (well if you're a rather intense BYU sports fan like me, you do). Regardless, I think everyone, not just fans but the entire NCAA world, recognized this game as "the big one" of the season. It was close but BYU pulled away and finished them off. It was a great game!

So the question that is now on everyone's mind... What was the factor in BYU's epic win over SDSU? I'm sure Coach Rose would agree....


Our fans were cuter than theirs.

Enough said.

3 comments:

Tami said...

GO BYU! your little fans are the cutest! that sure was a great game. My dad was sick all week and claimed he was healed after the big win- we may be intense fans as well:)

Hayley Marie said...

I couldn't agree more!!!

Johnson Family said...

That's was totally it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...