Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Kids


I just love this little girl! She is such a happy little baby, so content to just be apart of our family. She is all smiles and her little personality is not little at all! She has so much to say and she expresses most of it in the faces she makes. I know I am biased but I think that little face of her's is so beautiful! She will be five months in a few short days and I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. She is still our tiny little peanut, weighing in at 12.5 lb, which is only in the 17%, so sometimes I forget how fast she is growing up. But what she lacks in size she makes up for in personality :) She loves her big brother and he lovers her too! He has even made up special songs that he likes to sing to her, one goes something like "baby, baby, baby" in a really jazzy voice and the other is a little chant, the words of which I can't make out for the life of me but everytime he sings it and does this funny little dance, Rylan starts giggling- it never fails! They must have some secret language from the pre-existence, but I sure wish I knew what he was singing :)

We are so happy to have this little bundle of joy and had so much fun celebrating her first Christmas.


Parker is still as fun as can be. He is learning and growing so much!He has been going to Grandma Milligan's pre school twice a week and he comes home with fun art projects and new songs everyday. The best part is that I can tell he is learning so much! He is also getting a little more used to being away from mommy and daddy, of course it helps to know his grandma is just in the other room if he needs her.
The other day after going potty on the toilet he said to me "I'm a big boy!" I answered, "Yes you are and I'm so proud of you." Then he added very seriously "Mommy, I'm growing up!" which made me want to cry. He is growing up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...