Friday, July 8, 2011

Dad Day

Dear Daddy,
You're a good one. And we really like having you around. You work hard, you play harder and most important, you are a good example of a worthy priesthood holder. We are especially lucky to have you.
Love, Mommy, Parker, and Rylan

Parker's Father's Day BBQ at preschool. And Daddy in all his goofball glory. we sure do love that goofball.

The "men" in my life:
I am blessed to be surrounded by wonderful fathers! My dad is also an example of an exceptional man and father. I look up to him in so many ways. Love you Dad :)

I also had the opportunity to express love to my Heavenly Father via my 2nd Father's Day talk in church ( I think its a mean joke to make me speak on Father's Day all the time, how can I not cry and embarrass myself when talking about my dad?) Tyler and I both spoke, his talk was awesome... Im sure mine could have been if you could have understood me through my blubbering. But here is to another Father's Day. Aren't we lucky to have Dads in life? I think so!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am sure your talk was fabulous! I would have reused my last one. :o)
I had (got) to speak on Easter. Fun stuff there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...